How to buy?
Shopping on our site is quick and easy:
1. browse the catalogue and click on the product you want
2. on the product details page select the size and colour you prefer
3. click on "Add to Shopping Bag"
4. a summary window will open. Click on "View Shopping Bag and check out"
5. enter the delivery address and payment information
You can check and change the contents of your Shopping Bag at any time and you can pay with any major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PostePay) or PayPal.
Do I need register to complete the purchase?
No, you do not need be registered on our site to make purchases.
However, registration is fast, free, safe and gives you many advantages:
- receive updates on your order and check past purchases
- save your delivery preferences
- request returns and check your refunds online
- receive exclusive updates from the world of Intrend
Can I save my favourite products?
To save your favourite products you must be a registered user.
1. browse the catalogue and click on the product you are interested in
2. on the product details page select your preferred size and colour
3. click on "Add to Favourites"
How can I check the delivery status?
In the order confirmation email there is the Tracking Number, a code that allows you to track the package in real time on the courier website.
If you are a registered user, you can also follow the order directly in the "My Orders" section.
Where can I find a size guide?
On the product details page, under "Sizes and fitting", you can consult the "Size Guide".
For more information please contact Customer Services.
How do I contact your Customer Services Department?
You can find the "Contact us" button at the bottom of every web page. By clicking on it, you will be provided with a phone number and a form to send an email.
Any costs relating to other forms of contact are non-refundable.
Have you received a promocode?
Click here for more information about using it online or in an Intrend store.